Date PostedJune 12, 2023
Offered Salary£30000 - £33000 / year
Expiration dateJanuary 18, 2034
We are looking for an RVN to join a brilliant team in Barking!
About the Role:
They would love to welcome an RVN who enjoys all aspects of the nursing role, supporting their two vets in surgery through to running your own nurse consultations with future potential to explore areas of personal interest through CPD.
You will be working alongside 2 part-time veterinary surgeons, and their SVN who has a thirst for knowledge and is looking for support with her studies.
In this role, you can focus on, and develop your own areas of interest and can really play to your strengths. Due to Barking being well managed, they can offer RVN’s the opportunity to do more of what they enjoy doing.
- The Salary for this full-time role is £30,000 to £33,000 depending on experience. There is also the opportunity for progression in this role, to develop onto becoming a senior RVN.
- No Nights or on-call!
About the Practice:
Barking is well supported clinically by Wanstead 24-hour hospital that provides its surrounding branches with invaluable OOH care. You will also be fully supported by an experienced regional manager.
In 2022, this practice celebrated its 70th anniversary and has 44 branches, 3 hospitals and their own nurse training college. They value all of their colleagues, and their forward-looking approach means they have introduced a Colleague Forum to listen to theur peers’ views, as well as monthly Town Hall meetings with the board of directors, communicating real time updates, taking polls with live Q&A’s to ensure they’re making the right, collaborative decisions for their people. All of their senior managers are mental health first aid trained and they offer Wellness plans for all their new starters.
- 6.6 weeks annual leave (including bank holidays)
- 2 days paid CPD leave every year
- Additional responsibility allowances
- Relocation allowance
- Flexible working options
- Generous staff introduction reward
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- RCVS and BVNA fees covered
- Medical cashback plan involving refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more
- Shopping discounts
- Generous staff discounts.