Date PostedJanuary 31, 2024
Expiration dateJanuary 30, 2025
Our Client has an exceptional opportunity for a veterinary surgeon to become part of their small team in the wonderful location of Barnstaple. You will be joining with Our Client, who qualified from the University of Bristol in 2004 and opened her practice in Barnstaple in November 2018. An ISFM Silver award cat-friendly practice, this relatively new establishment has access to the latest technology and facilities. They hold RCVS Small Animal Accreditation and have cultivated a growing and loyal client base, providing support to Barnstaple and the surrounding areas in North Devon.
Our client is seeking a confident, empathetic veterinary surgeon with strong all-round first opinion skills and experience. They are looking for an individual who can collaborate effectively with the team and clients, bringing their own ideas and passion to the role. The ideal veterinary surgeon candidate would fill a full-time position, but flexible options can be discussed to tailor the role to your skills and lifestyle. Whether considering a full or part-time arrangement, we encourage you to get in touch.
In addition to an enriching role in a superb location, you can expect the following:
- Salary of £45,000 to £60,000 dependent on experience for the veterinary surgeon
- No out-of-hours work
- 28 days of paid holiday, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service
- Paid professional memberships, including RCVS and BVA for the veterinary surgeon
- Dedicated CPD allowance and time off, including funding towards certificates
- Life assurance (4x annual salary)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Covered sponsorship fees
- Relocation allowance of up to £5,000 (for direct applicants)
- Group discounts on pet products and care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Colleague reward hub with exclusive offers and discounts online and on the high street
- Free car parking
So, if you have an ambition to be part of the future, please apply.